I know it has been a long time since I posted anything. Finally I feel better after the operation two weeks ago. I thought for a start , I could share my wishlist for Christmas with all of you.
I know that not all I wish for will materialise and come true but one can always have hope (right?).
1) Bonia handbag and purse (The bags I have now are in bad shape because fair, wear and tear)
2) Good glass cooking pots that can be used on the stove and oven, preferably the ones from visions (love to cook for my Hubby and family, makes me happy when I see them enjoy the food)
3) Have curtains in my makeup and sewing room! (This I will have to motivate and sew it myself)
4) To make this Christmas a happy one for my husband as he is far away from his family.
5) Spotlight gift card (So that I can go shopping for crafts!)
6) MAC cosmetic shopping!
I hope I am not asking too much. In anyway, I am very thankful for the wonderful life I have now. Cannot wait for 2010. Many good things are expected.
That's all for now! Do leave your wishlist ideas in the comment box. It would be nice to know what others are wishing for.