Lakme is an Indian cosmetics/beauty brand. You can read more about them here (<= Click link).
See below for swatches for the 8 eye quartets I own. I am sure this will be useful for those who are interested in purchasing them. Here is an online store (<= Click link) that sells lakme cosmetics and ships worldwide. I have never bought anything from them yet however, I might do so soon.
- I like the color combinations of the individual quartets/palettes.
- Most of the eyeshadows are shimmery or satin finish.
- Affordable quartets/palettes. (I bought these at SGD$8.90 in Singapore Jothi store in Little India)
- The eyeshadows tend to last for up to 8 hours if the used with a eye primer.
- Many Mac e/s dupes found in the quartets/palettes.
- Not many matte shadows. (Moon dust quart has white and black e/s with matt finishes.)
- Some of the shadows are crumbly and flakey.
I like these palettes very much if not I would not have collected 8 of them so far. They are great for traveling as you can use just one palette for different looks. Even though some of the eyeshadows are crumbly, I usually use a sponge tip applicator to make them work.
I have used Silk Route eye quartet in a Video tutorial where I used sponge tip applicator to apply the eyeshadows.
I have also used Desert Rose in an older video.
Do you own any of the above quartets/palettes?