2012 has been a very eventful year for me and my family. We have a new addition (Baby G) to the Uma Tribe and moved to a new country (Hong Kong). There is so much love in my life right now and I am so thankful for everything.
Thank you guys for visiting my site even though I am not as active as I used to be. Thank you so much for your patience and encouragement.
We would like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year. May 2013 be an awesome year! Let's start afresh!
See you soon in 2013!
Be safe and enjoy...
Monday, December 31, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Here is a video where I show you the products I use on a daily basis. This is my new skincare routine suited for Hong Kong climate.
The above are the two products I use for cleansing my face twice a day. Hong Kong is polluted and it is important to wash and keep the skin as clean as possible.
1) Nippon Kodo Pelican Charcoal facial soap bar
2) Sigma face polishing tool (Click HERE for review)
The above are the products I use as part of my skincare routine.
1) Clinique Repair Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector (face serum)
2) Clinique Repair Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting eye cream (eye)
3) Clinique Repair wear Uplifting Firm (face)
4) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (lips, face, nails)
Hope you found this post useful and let me know if you are or are thinking about using Clinique products as part of your skincare.
Have a pleasant week.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Here is a video showing you guys my foundation collection. This has been highly requested by many viewers who are similar to my skin tone. I used to have so much more as I was a freelance makeup artist. Since I have moved and am starting my fashion studies soon, I don't think I will have the time to do makeup on others other then to share my tips and tricks via Youtube. At least someone (subscribers) will learn from the knowledge I gained through the years. Sharing is caring!
List of foundations that I have mentioned in the video.
- Make Up For Ever HD foundation # 173 (Click HERE for review & swatches)
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation Cadiz
- Mac Pro Long wear foundation NC45 (Click HERE for review & swatches)
- Kryolan TV stick foundation FS 41 & FS 27 (Click HERE for review & swatches)
- Graftobian Glamour creme Winter Wheat & Desert Sand
- Graftobian Glamour creme Super palette Warm (Great palette for makeup artists)
- Bare Minerals foundation Warm Tan
- SheerCover Mineral makeup Almond & Mocha
- Mac Studio fix powder foundation NC 45
Other foundations that I have used but are not featured in the video.
- Max Factor smooth effect foundation Caramel (Click HERE for review & swatches)
- Senna Barely Base Sheer mineral makeup SPF20 in Dark (Click HERE for review & swatches)
- Luminess Air Brush makeup (Click HERE for review & swatches)
Hope this helps!