Hello my Lovelies,
I know I have been MIA for a while. This winter is really hard for me. It's still cold and grey here in Sweden. However, there has been some Sun shine coming through on some days. I never really thought living in a cold environment can be this hard. Obviously, my body is so tuned to the hot, sunny and humid Singapore. I am really looking forward to Spring.... So badly! Please God hear me out!
Even though the past two weeks has not been that motivating for me, it didn't stop me from doing some online shopping. This time, it's ebay and a web-store from Hongkong.
Here are the items I bought and the links to the ebay sellers in case you guys are interested to know. Please click on the link so that you will be directed to the seller's ebay/web store.
12 color glitter powder - 180in_com
Synthetic flat top foundation face brush - ecdaphne888
100 mixed 3D nail art cane sticks - eleseed
20 color nail art 2-way pen brush - ebeautyhouse
UV Gel Nail Art Kit Set Lamp Buffer Edge Cutter Carver - www.bornprettystore.com
10 pcs Clear False Nail tips Art Display Practice Wheel - www.bornprettystore.com
Tips on buying from Ebay :
This is based on my experience as I have bought tons of things from ebay for the past 10 years or so.
1) Make sure you to do your research on the items that you are planning on buying. It helps big time!
2) Check out the ebay seller's feedback rating. Check if they have any negative feedback. Sometimes, you can see a pattern on whether the seller is problematic or not.
3) Make sure you use paypal to pay. Paypal has some form of buyers protection so this way, you can protect your credit card details and also raise a dispute of the seller does not deliver in accordance to what you have bought.
4) Buying anything online is like taking a chance. So be prepared that some things may differ in size, shape from the pictures on the ebay store.
5) Be prepared to wait for up till 3 weeks for the package to arrive, especially if you are living in Europe. This is mainly applicable if the item is shipped from Asia (eg, China, Hong Kong, etc...)
I hope some of you find this post useful. I am glad that I managed to pull myself together to post a video and type up this post. Trust me, I am having a really tough time right now! Maybe it's going to be that time of the month! Hmmm... I hope this phase passes soon!
Anyway, thanks for coming by my darlings!