Here is a video where I show you the products I use on a daily basis. This is my new skincare routine suited for Hong Kong climate.
The above are the two products I use for cleansing my face twice a day. Hong Kong is polluted and it is important to wash and keep the skin as clean as possible.
1) Nippon Kodo Pelican Charcoal facial soap bar
2) Sigma face polishing tool (Click HERE for review)
The above are the products I use as part of my skincare routine.
1) Clinique Repair Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector (face serum)
2) Clinique Repair Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting eye cream (eye)
3) Clinique Repair wear Uplifting Firm (face)
4) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (lips, face, nails)
Hope you found this post useful and let me know if you are or are thinking about using Clinique products as part of your skincare.
Have a pleasant week.