During our dating days (hubby and me), I used to cook this dish in his place every other weekend. He loved it so much. I guess I found a way to his heart, through his stomach. Lol!
I usually serve the prawn sambal with coconut rice, roasted peanuts, omelete and sliced cucumbers.
Here is the full ingredient list.
Recipe serves 3-4 people.
- Prawns - 1/2 Kg / 1 pound (cleaned, de-shelled)
- Tofu - 1 block (diced)
- Lemongrass - 1 stalk (smash the ends)
- Tomato - 1 large (cut into 6-8 pieces)
- Shallots - 8 pieces (Use 1 large purple onion if shallots are not available)
- Coconut cream - 2 tablespoon
- Fish sauce / salt to taste
- Dried chillies - 15 pieces (soak in hot water for 10 mins to soften chillies)
- Garlic - 8 cloves
- Ginger - 1 inch
Video Tutorials : CLICK HERE
Hope you give it a try. If you do, please share your experience.
Thanks for coming by.