This is a Youtube subscriber's request for me to share my thoughts about Loreal volume million lashes mascara. I always believe in trying out a product for at least 3-4 weeks before I do a review of it.
So here is a breakdown of what I like and dislike about this mascara.
(image is from Makeuptalk.com)
1) It does not clump. I don't have to work with cleaning out excess maraca from my lashes as the tube has a anti clump wiper. I guess most mascara has it but this one really works.
2) Love the rubberized bristle want. I can apply the mascara with ease without much effort.
3) The fanning out effect the bristles give when applying mascara. This helps to separate my lashes. I do not need to use a separate comb for that.
4) I love how pigmented it is. I like black mascaras.
1) I wish it had a thicker formula. So that I do not need to apply 4-5 coats to achieve the same effect as I would get with the Mac zoom lash mascara.
2) Even though the rubberize bristle is great for my upper lashes, it doesn't seem to work for my bottom lashes. It's too thick a wand. I can imagine that this mascara might be difficult to apply for some of you who have shorter bottom eye lashes.
(I continue my search for 'the perfect mascara'!)
Thanks for coming by!