Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy New year!
It's that time of the year to make plans for the new year. So of them are fulfilled, some are not. I have tried to keep to most of my resoloution for 2009. This is for year 2010.
1) Exercise at least twice a week. (Get back my toned body!)
2) Always be happy and positive.
3) Make Youtube videos at least once a week.
4) Make a dress/top/pants every two weeks once.
5) Sketch and draw my fashion design ideas at least 3 times a week. (Don't waste the ideas!)
6) Spend time with my hubby. Go for salsa dance lessons.
7) Set up my handmade jewelry blog shop. ( It needs more love!)
8) Stop procrastinating and get to work!
So these are my resolution for 2010. I hope to stick to them. I have written them down on a card and paste it on my mirror. I see myself in the mirror everyday so I will see my resolution too. It will remind me to stay in track.
I wish you all a Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true in the coming year.
God bless you always.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Have a happy new year sweety!!ReplyDelete
Now you can decorate your home newly with the premium quality colorful mandala wall tapestry . They will add a new look to your home. Also, they are very good in quality and easy to use. Moreover, you can wash them by hands or by machine, anyway easily. they are made of high-quality materials, so they will last longer.ReplyDelete